Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Reason #5 (Dave):



Remember that one time? When I dropped a glass bottle because I assumed "ketchup bottles are always plastic, sooooo" ummm but then it wasn't actually plastic so it was super heavy and my fingers failed, so it fell and smashed? And ketchup flew everywhere, and onto my jeans, and onto the sink and the counters and the floor? And little bitty pieces of glass shrapnel went everywhere and will probably will remain where they are and then come out and cut me one day when I'm least suspecting it? Remember that time?

No, of course you don't, because you're in England having an adventure and you don't have to worry about it.

Then, there's this: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/102/story/1228933.html --- see, here in Bellingham, high school kids are getting high on mushrooms and running people over. So you know, there's that. Those English kids might be a bit bratty now and then, but, ask yourself: are they getting high on mushrooms and running people over? No, because that's Bellingham. :-)

Also, look: there's a Bellingham in England, too: see?


0 comments:

Post a Comment